We are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and meet together as the church in St. Louis. The church in St. Louis isn't our name; it's our description. We hold the faith that is revealed in the Bible and is common to all genuine believers. We warmly welcome all guests and visitors.
We treasure the Holy Bible as God's revelation of Himself and His eternal purpose. Our beloved Jesus Christ is the center of all our gatherings.
Through prayer and fellowship with one another, we endeavor to grow spiritually both individually and as the Body of Christ. Our small-group church life provides opportunities to enjoy Christian companionship that encourages, strengthens, and sustains us to live the Christian life.
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers: (Titus 1:4)
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune - the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19)